Friday, August 3, 2007

Hello

I know it has been a long time since I updated the website, and a lot has happened. In June we moved into our own place, and right after we moved Corey broke his wrist at work. He had surgery at the beginning of July where they put a screw into one of the bones. Stacey was very nice and flew here to help me with the boys while Corey was hurt, and while she ended up staying a lot longer than she expected to, we had a wonderful time having her here! I also started taking college classes this summer. I took 4 online classes in the administration of justice field. They were 7 weeks long, and I finally finished up today!! Last weekend Jack turned 4 and we had cake and ice cream for him with Grammy Bunny, Papa Bob, and Aunt Stacey. We also went to the drag races in Sonoma all weekend, which was a lot of fun. Now we are just anxiously awaiting Isabella's arrival, and I will update as soon as she born.

No comments: