Monday, December 3, 2007

Christmas Lights and Santa!

This weekend we took the kids to see the annual lighting at the Hilands house. The Hilands are good friends of my parents, and Julie is a friend I grew up with, that decorate their house with tons of lights every year. Santa was there, and Donovan sat on his lap and told him what he wanted for Christmas, but Jackson decided he didn't want to at the last minute!

Some of the decorations



waiting in line to see Santa

Van telling Santa what a good boy he is!

2 comments:

D-dawg said...

How fun! I totally remember that the Hilands would go all out on the decor. I might have to drive my kids by their house next time I'm down there!

mommyto3kiddos said...

Wow...I can't believe that's someone's house! That is awesome that they decorate so much.