Monday, August 10, 2009

Trip to the Emergency Room X 2

Monday the 10th did not turn out to be the best day for the Cooper household! Bella fell off of a chair in the kitchen onto the tile floor and got a gash in the back of her head. I was in a little bit of shock with the amount of blood, but luckily my good friend Hilary lives 2 doors away and was home to help me. I do not know what I would have done without her! My Mom also jumped in the car and raced here to help. I called Corey to tell him what was going on and he told me he was on his way home in excruciating pain! So I waited for him and when he got here we headed over to the hospital with both of them. Bella ended up with 3 staples and was fine. She didn't even cry when they gave her a shot to numb it before the staples. Corey ended up with kidney stones. Two in each kidney that are not causing him a problem yet, and one that was causing A LOT of pain that he passed the next day. Wow! What a crazy day!
Bella's staples

and even in the hospital I couldn't get him off of work phone calls LOL





3 comments:

To Be Determined said...

Great posts!

Request. Can you update a little more often please!

Also. I cannot believe your husband is allowing a picture of himself in his hopsital gown! love it funny!

The Cooper Family said...

Haha you act like I told him I was putting the picture up. If he actually looks at the blog and doesnt like it I will take it down :) He didnt seem to mind when I took the picture at the hospital though.

And I will definetly TRY to update more regularly, but I cant promise anything ;)

mommyto3kiddos said...

Yikes..just looking at the picture makes my stomach squeamish! Yeah, I definitely would not have handled them putting staples in Malin's head very well. :)