Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tagged

Hilary tagged me so here goes....

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

1. moving to Klamath, CA
2. joining the California Conservation Corps
2. just attended DVC
3. meeting Corey
4. being so tired and sore from working outdoors

5 things on my to do list today

1. take Stacey and Tim to Travis Airforce base so they can hop a flight home to Hawaii (sad about this one, we'll miss you guys)
2. order a new digital camera for my late christmas present (excited about this one)
3. laundry (yuck, maybe I will make the others last too long to get to this one)
4. make cashew nut chili for dinner (YUM)
5. bowl (see previous post)

5 snacks I enjoy ( my tastes change all the time, so here are the most recent)

1. craisins
2. pita chips with garlic humus
3. cheese crackers with peanut butter
4. graham crackers
5. oranges

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire

1. buy my husband a racecar so he could race in the NHRA
2. share money with my sisters and parents
3. travel everywhere
4. give to charities
5. build my dream home

3 bad habits

1. drinking dr. pepper
2. being too critical
3. obsessive/compulsive (ie the sheets have to have no wrinkles, heater and tv have to be on an even number, weird I know)

5 places I have lived

1. Concord/Walnut Creek, CA
2. Coto de Caza, CA
3. Klamath/Crescent City, CA
4. Catalina/Tucson, AZ
5. Running Springs/Arrowbear, CA

5 jobs I have had

1. synchronized swimming coach
2. tutor
3. California Conservation Corps/Americorps
4. landscaping
5. stay-at-home mom (hardest job I have had, but definetly the best!)

5 things you probably do not know about me

1. I want to go to school for criminal justice, and be a crime scene investigator
2. I am afraid of thunder and lightning
3. I hate being home alone when my husband works out of town
4. I want one more child
5. I love going to plays (if only Corey would take me, but looking forward to seeing Phantom of the Opera in June with my parents and Aunt Linda!)

Ok I tag everyone on my sidebar, in my friends and family who has not done this one yet! (:

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Ok, I love peaking in at what you are up too. With 3 kids, your life is a lot like mine these days. And I love that you are the person, non-related to me, that I've known the longest on my sidebar--kind of fun. I need to go pull out the photos, but I think we date back to kindergarten or 1st grade--can you remember? Thanks for your kind comments about our baby on my blog--I'm so glad to know you are doing well.
Autumn

The Cooper Family said...

Autumn,

Jennie introduced me to blogspot last year and I love it! I am so happy to get to "peak" in on others lives that I have known for so long too. I think we have known each other since kindergarten! I am looking forward to hearing about your new baby soon. My email is coreyandjessie@yahoo.com, lets keep in touch better.

Jessie