Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jackson's first day of Kindergarten

I cannot believe it, but my baby started his first day of school!!! He was so excited and insisted on wearing his Valle Verde Vikings t-shirt!
walking towards the school with Daddy, Bella, and Donovan
standing in front of the gate where he meets his teacher everyday
talking to Mrs. Cuneo on the first day
I had to hold back the tears (good thing I was wearing sunglasses LOL) as he walked away!
he was so cute trying to figure out if he should put his backpack in too, he stood there and watched about 4 other kids before he got the courage to add his in the bin
watching their brother walk to his class
poor Van was devastated that his brother gets to go to school without him (reminds me of Alexis's face on Kailey's first day! to see it click here for Jennie's blog)

No comments: