Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Parent's front yard

We have been helping do alot of home improvement projects at my parent's house.


Corey and I fixed the sprinklers in the front planting area, and my mom and I chose the plants (daylilies, lantana, and purple fountain grass)and planted them. I forgot to take before pictures, but here are some afters.






My mom and I planted some Lily of the Nile around the front olive tree, and Corey has reseeded the front grass to help fill in the dead spots.
Before
After.... the grass is finally starting to fill in, and is sooooo much greener


On the side Corey fixed the grass again by filling in the low spots and reseeding it, and Mom and I planted rosemary and a bouganvilla.
Before....when Corey was fixing the grass

After


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the hard work has paid off, it looks really great!
What does it take to plant new grass? is it a ton of work? we have dirt in our backyard that is as hard as rock, but would love to do a little something so that it is possible for our little man to go outside every once in awhile.....

mommyto3kiddos said...

Wow, that looks really nice! I wish I had a green thumb, there's so much I would have loved to do w/our yard.