Saturday, August 9, 2008

Martina McBride concert

On Friday we went to the Concord Pavilion (just cant bring myself to call it SleepTrain, LOL) to see Martina McBride in concert. We got lawn tickets, and took a picnic. It was a lot of fun, but we missed not having Corey with us ):
Mom and Dad
Bella with Grammy Bunny
Papa Bob, Jessie, and the kids
Bunny and Jack
my beatiful girl

The opening acts were Chris Young ( the pictures didnt turn out of him) and Jack Ingram. Both were really good.
Martina was AWESOME!!!!

The kids all fell asleep by the time Martina went on stage. LOL
I held a sleeping Bella while Bunny held a sleeping Donovan.....
and Jack crawled into his sleeping bag, that lump is him (:
What a fun night (minus the walk to the car which was not fun with grumpy sleepy kids) I will definetly have to check out who else is coming there and take the family again!

1 comment:

mommyto3kiddos said...

How cool to be able to take the kids to an outdoor concert! I'm jealous you got to see Martina! I haven't been to a concert in I don't know how long. LOL